If the form isn’t filling at all:
Please follow the following steps for each marketplace where the form isn’t filling:
- Navigate to the main page of the marketplace. For example, for Grailed, this is https://grailed.com.
- Next to the URL, you will see a lock icon. Click on it, then select Site settings.
- In the settings page, click the Clear data and Reset permissions buttons. Confirm where necessary.
- Navigate back to Crosslist and hit the F5 button. The issue should now be fixed and the form filling process should begin.
If the form is only being filled partially:
Please note that Crosslist was designed to work using a stable internet connection of at least 25 Mbps Download (FCC Rural Broadband Standard). If your internet speed is slower or unstable, the filling process may be hampered. You can test your internet speed here.
If your speed in the test is higher than 25 Mbps, it is likely that a bug has occured on our end. In that case, please contact us here. Be sure to provide us with the following:
- The name of the marketplace.
- Important: the unique ID of the product that isn’t listing correctly. In order to get the product ID, simply navigate to the product in Crosslist and provide us with the URL. It will look this: